Call for Abstracts
Participants are invited to submit abstracts as contributions for this event on any of the given topics. The Abstract must demonstrate that the proposed presentation includes high quality research, development, design or manufacturing work and that it is relevant to fusion applications. The Technical Programme Committee (TPC) will select oral and poster contributions on the basis of the abstracts.
Abstract Submission from October 17, 2022 until January 30, 2023
Abstract Submission Guidelines
To submit your abstract please use the online abstract submission and enable cookies in your internet browser for all login and submission steps.
Note the following:
- Each presenting author can submit only one abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the submission link in this page. PLEASE USE THE ATTACHED WORD TEMPLATE, WHICH INCLUDES THE ABSTRACT INSTRUCTIONS.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail or by any other means will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English and must not exceed 250 words. They should not include any graphics, photos, symbols or equations.
- The purpose of the research, principal results and major conclusions must be clearly stated.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting programme.
- All accepted and published abstracts must have registered presenting authors. Only one contributed abstract and proceedings paper will be accepted per registered participant.
- Decisions by the Technical Programme Committee for abstract acceptance in the programme are final.