Abstract submission is now closed
Call for Abstracts
Participants are invited to submit abstracts as contributions for this event on any of the given topics. The Abstract must demonstrate that the proposed presentation includes high quality research, development, design or manufacturing work and that it is relevant to fusion applications. The Technical Programme Committee (TPC) will select oral and poster contributions on the basis of the abstracts.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
To submit your abstract please use the online abstract submission and enable cookies in your internet browser for all login and submission steps.
Note the following:
- Abstract submission is now closed
- Each presenting author can submit up to two abstracts. If two abstracts are submitted, at least one of them has to request a poster presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the submission link in this page. PLEASE USE THE ATTACHED WORD TEMPLATE, WHICH INCLUDES THE ABSTRACT INSTRUCTIONS.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail or by any other means will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English and must not exceed 250 words. They should not include any graphics, photos, symbols or equations.
- The purpose of the research, principal results and major conclusions must be clearly stated.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting programme.
- All accepted and published abstracts must have registered presenting authors. Up to two contributed abstract and proceedings paper will be accepted per registered participant.
- Decisions by the Technical Programme Committee for abstract acceptance in the programme are final.