Accompanying persons are very welcome to join the social programme. The following companion programme is offered, including walking and local sightseeing tours, for a price of 280€.
Monday, October 23
Half-day tour around the “Moorish and Christian Granada”& Evening Reception
- 09:30 Departure from the Granada Congress Center. Tour around the historical city centre, including the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel and the famous Albaicin quarter.
- 20:30 Departure from the Granada Congress Center by bus to the Evening Reception at El Carmen de los Mártires. Return by bus to the hotel.
Tuesday, October 24
Full-day guided tour to the “Alpujarra”
- 09:30 Departure from H Barcelo Granada Congress by bus to visit the Alpujarra villages, the historical region located south of the Sierra Nevada. In Trevelez, during the Vallejo Museum visit, a cured-ham and a glass of wine tasting will be offered (Jamón Experience).
- 14.30 Lunch with Alpujarreño typical menu.
- Return to Granada after lunch.
Wednesday, October 25
Half-day guided tour Albaicin , Sacromonte & Night tour of the La Alhambra Palace.
- Half-day guided tour to the Albaicín & Sacromonte.
- 19.15 Departure from the Granada Congress Center by bus to joint the conference participants to the Alhambra Palace night tour. Return by bus to the Congress Center.
Thursday, October 26
- Conference Gala Dinner. Location: La Mamunia